Because it is TIME for some good news around here, right?
- Adeline went to the pediatric ophthalmologist last week and her vision with glasses is getting better as her two eyes learn to interpret signals together more efficiently. She's not at 20/20 but she gets a little closer at each visit, and her prescription hasn't changed for quite a while now. Yay for good news at the eye doctor!
- I'm starting to finally feel better. Less chest pain, less shortness of breath and less exhaustion, although I do still have a degree of all three of those. So while I'm not better yet, I now have faith that I'm going to get better, which is huge. Yay for the hope of someday feeling healthy again!
- Along with feeling a little better came the ability to clean up the house a bit, which has made me feel so much better emotionally. The house is pretty tidy right now and the laundry is all done and tomorrow David will be vacuuming and really deep cleaning the bathroom. Yay for clean floors and a supportive, hard working husband!
- David and I took Adeline swimming for the first time since she started her lessons and it was so fun to watch her really starting to swim and being so proud of herself and so so happy to be in the pool with her family. Yay for having a girl who loves the water as much as I do, and yay for prescription goggles that let Adeline see the world, even at the pool.
- It's beginning to look Christmassy out there and I'm so so into it this year. Yay for Christmas lights making me happy!