Way back last week I was tagged to write "Seven Random Things About Me" by doe-c-doe but in the cafluffle of Easter, (complete with visiting family) and then taking advantage of some rare sunshine to get some stuff done in the garden it hasn't been written yet. Better late than never, yes? So here are seven extremely random things about Lisa...
1) I think cauliflower is pure vegetable evil.
2) I make up words (like cafluffle) all the time.
3) I never learned how to drive.
4) As a child my favourite colour was magenta, but now I think it might be grey. Is grey a colour?
5) I don't like bare feet except in bed. No socks in bed, ever. It's a rule.
6) I'm really really allergic to bees, so that might help to explain the "no bare feet ever" thing.
7) Growing up I always wanted to be an archaeologist, but high school chemistry scared me away from it. At the time I thought there was no way I could make it through University level chemistry, but now I'm pretty sure I was wrong. I wish I'd persevered.
The photograph was taken by me on my trip to Cambodia. which is where I always saw myself working as an archaeologist. Bonus random fact about me: If I hadn't met David in 2000, my plan was to work and save some money until 2002 or 2003 and then return to Cambodia for at least a year to work with an aid organization.